The Managing and Conducting Internal Affairs Investigations seminar is a four and one half day course focused on best practices related to effective internal control mechanisms calculated to promote enhanced agency accountability. The presentation addresses policies and procedures, effective complaint processes, investigation of personnel complaints, administrative law, and disciplinary due process.
This seminar is interactive, and attendees participate in capstone scenarios designed as a culmination of learning.
- The registration fee for this program is $650.
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and class materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this seminar, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
The following is a list of scheduled classes (check back often for additional opportunities):